Magic Coaching offer a range of coaching and coach training services, to enable organisations, teams and individuals to benefit from the transformative affects of a coaching culture.
Rosie, the Founder of Magic Coaching and author of The MAGIC Happens in the Silence is seeking some support to optimise her new website. It will also involve taking a look at the previous website to see what, if anything can be done to incorporate elements from there into the new website.
As part of this project you will need to:
• Optimise copy and landing pages for search engine marketing
• Set-up/automate ongoing keyword discovery, expansion, and optimisation for business
• Research and implement search engine optimisation recommendations
• Research and analyse competitor advertising links
• Develop and implement link building strategy
• Recommend changes to website architecture, content, linking and other factors to improve SEO positions for target keywords
• Keyword research and competitor analysis
• Content and technical SEO audits
• Create engaging website copy and informational content
• Use Google Analytics data to improve business performance
• Create easy to understand report using Google Data Studio
Requirements for performers
• An enthusiastic and proactive approach.
• A logical, problem-solving mind-set.
• A passion for digital marketing.
• Adaptability and versatility.
• Excellent written English and verbal communication skills.
• An ability to write in a clear and informed manner.
• IT literacy (especially on Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint – knowledge of Google Suite is also desirable).
• Experience with using WordPress